OEM edition option during license request

Features, capabilities, and information about HAAst
CRM User

OEM edition option during license request

Post by CRM User » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:08 pm

I am completing a license request for your software and I am prompted for the edition. I can choose FLEX (by entering the number of lines), or UNLIMITED (by entering a U)

But there is a third option called OEM which I can chose by entering an O (the letter 'O', not a zero). What is the OEM edition and why would I want this?
Account for questions transferred from CRM system
Telium Support

Re: OEM edition option during license request

Post by Telium Support » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Telium has partnered with various PBX manufacturers and integrators to allow for purchasing Telium products with a predefined set of features/capacity limits at discounted prices. This is known as an OEM edition. The OEM edition is usually preinstalled by an integrator, but may be purchased by end-users for aftermarket installation as well.

If you are an integrator and wish to setup an OEM edition volume purchase please contact support@telium.ca.

If you are an end-user and wish to see if you qualify for a price discounted OEM edition based on the hardware you already have, please contact support@telium.ca. We offer over 30 different OEM editions (vendor specific) as of March 2018, and the list keeps growing.